||: Duluth, GA,
||: Full-Time,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Mid Level (2-6)
||: 12th Feb, 2019
Required Skills : Visualforce, Apex, Lightning, VSCode/MavensMate, JIRA, Mobile SDK
Location: Duluth, GA
Position: Salesforce Developer
Job type: Fulltime
The Salesforce Developer position is responsible for delivering programmatic solutions to meet business requirements. This includes Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning Component customizations as well as complex configurations and unit testing. It will also provide technical deliverables on Salesforce projects globally including analysis, design, development, testing support and deployment, and post go-live support ensuring systems are highly available and reliable.
• Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
• Agricultural experience is a plus.
• Global company experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Developer experience using Visualforce and Apex.
• Salesforce Certifications required: Platform Developer I
• Good working knowledge of the following:
o Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally, and globally
o Integration and data management tools such as Informatica Cloud and Demand Tools
o Defect tracking tools such as JIRA
• Previous experience with ERP and other application development knowledge is a plus.
Feel free to call me on (678) 257-4212 or send me your updated resume to praneeth(dot)s(at)vuesol(dot)com
Thanks and Regards: