Salesforce Solution Architect/pm
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 21st Jan, 2019
• Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
• Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
• Identify potential issues/risks and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
• Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
• Own the Documentation and record keeping of the designed Salesforce Solutions, including process flows, design for Salesforce automation, mockups, SFDC integration with other platforms/applications etc.
• Work with internal development teams, external vendors, other members of IT technical staff to transfer knowledge on SFDC design, explain, answer questions on design.
• Support the implementation team during the development phase of the project, answer questions and remove any design roadblocks to enable a successful build.
• Support the implementation project phases through build, UAT, deployment and go live to ensure SFDC design is adhered
• Continuously learning and keep updated on the force.com platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies in the SFDC design
• Hold Mitel SFDC Design and Coding standards and best practices throughout all SFDC projects and integrations
• Be the “Go To” person for SFDC design changes or escalation and able to resolve them in a timeline, calm manner
• University degree or College degree in related field or technical discipline
• 5+ years Salesforce experience
• Salesforce Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification a plus
• Experience designing enterprise applications (i.e. CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise) for broad distribution across different business units and various types of users
• Product development experience, developing enterprise software applications with a variety of distribution models
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner and Customer Communities
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall technical team and ownership and management of project financials
Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Kashif Ali
Softcom Systems, Inc.
Your trusted technology partner....
Direct: 609 333 9000 Ext 72 Fax: 609-751-9077
475, Wall Street, Princeton, NJ-08540
||Mohammad Kashif Ali