||: Part-Time,Contract,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 17th Dec, 2019
Required Skills : Salesforce Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex and Visual Force
This is regarding an Immediate Job Opening for Salesforce Architect @ Phoenix AZ and have strong skills in the following. If you are interested please revert me with your updated resume and recommend your friends .
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Phoenix AZ
• Very strong in Salesforce overall (must be hands on) and good knowledge of foundational architecture
• Understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
• Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
• Design and build web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
• Undertake R&D, prototyping.
• Integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
• Data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
• Design best principles of Source Control
• Work closely with project managers, developers, and internal clients in the design, configuration and build of SFDC application
• Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations
• Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
• Be an SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
• Maintain and support custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules. Personal Attributes:
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
• Must be service oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Action-oriented and proactive, continually displaying a sense of urgency
• Ability to quickly translate ideas and/or needs into working solutions
• Proven creativity and problem solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
Knowledge & Experience:
• 10+ year’s experience implementing, configuring and administering SFDC.com
• Knowledge with custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flow designer, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
• Knowledge of CPQ applications, (Configure, Price and Quote) is added plus
• SFDC.com certifications a plus
Thanks & Regards ,
Reveille Technologies Inc.
Johnston Building , 212 South Tryon Street, Suite 1600,
Charlotte, NC 28281
Off :704-705-1662 Direct : 509-871-0497